Prescription mask for smaller face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gowanus Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife (occasional snorkeler) has always struggled with masks. We recently used a rented TUSA Kleio II mask that fit her quite well. No leak, no pressure, no fog. It's apparently designed for smaller faces. Anyway, she loved it. I think she'll be more excited to go out if I can replicate that experience.

Unfortunately, the Kleio II is not available in a prescription, and she'd like that possibility. So, we turn to SB! Any suggestions on masks that work well for smaller faces AND allow easy prescription lenses?

You might try Tusa Ceos. It is not the best fit for me but does not leak. I would certainly use it to snorkel. I have to buy masks to fit smaller faces. And you can get prescription lenses for it.

Tusa Ceos is a newish mask and is quite common - has a good reputation. See if you can find someone who has one so that you can try it out in the pool/sea first to check the fit before the added expense of prescription lenses.

Custom Prescription Dive Masks will add custom lenses to any* mask. If they don't stock it, you can send it to them. I've done this with my last 2 masks.

* any mask that has a flat, tempered glass lens. Also some prescriptions don't work well with really high or really low volume masks. Call them with your prescription handy and they'll tell you if it will work.

Custom Prescription Dive Masks will add custom lenses to any* mask. If they don't stock it, you can send it to them. I've done this with my last 2 masks.

* any mask that has a flat, tempered glass lens. Also some prescriptions don't work well with really high or really low volume masks. Call them with your prescription handy and they'll tell you if it will work.
Will they do them on frameless masks?

Awesome, thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom