Price Check on SeaQuest X-Flex 7/6/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ikari

Reaction score
I'm interested in trying this suit out, but I haven't been having too much luck finding prices for it. One LDS quoted me $399, another quoted me $330. Just curious what it's going for in your neck of the woods. Also, what about good prices online? Apparently LeisurePro doesn't stock it. What are some other good places online to purchase dive gear?

You won't find suits from SeaQuest or ScubaPro new anywhere online from an authorized dealer because they restrict them from doing so. If you do find one new online you will probably buying it with no warranty. I am also looking for a wetsuit and have decided to go with Aquaflite. The reviews are good and they are US made, not from Asia as are some others out there. Stock sizes ship in 5 days and custom sizing in 10 according to thier website:

www.aquaflite.com

Hope this helps,
Mrjake

I ordered my Aquaflite suit on Monday of this week (custom suit) and on Wednesday I received word that it had been shipped on Tuesday!!!! Hope to be using it this weekend.

Bob

Well, after calling every dive shop in San Diego and most of the ones in OC, I found an X-Flex 7/6/5 (last year's model) that I picked up for $195. Fits me nearly perfect. I took it for a swim at La Jolla Cove on Sunday, and I love it. Can't wait to start diving with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom