For Sale *PRICE DROP* Suunto, DUI, OMS, DiveRite, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Tusa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ca_fireman19

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
time to clean out the gear locker. All prices are "or best offer" and shipping is available at actual shipping costs (no handling fees). Trade offers welcome, however, I prefer cash. Photos will be posted soon, but if you PM or text message me, I can send them now. (209) 210-8179.

1) Suunto Core "Ultimate Black" watch. This is the quintessential adventure watch. Features the ABC's (Altimeter, Barometer, Compass). Can be used to track a multi altitude hike, free diving. It's water resistant enough for scuba, but doesn't track critical dive info such as nitrogen saturation. $200.

2) DUI rock boots. Size 12. 8/10 condition. $50.

3) OMS tech BCD. Features and aluminum backplate, aluminum single tank bracket (can be replaced with a double tank bracket) mounted to a harness system with lots of D-rings for accessories and buckets for adjustment. In 7.5/10 condition. $275.

4) Dive Rite Trans Pack travel tech BCD. This is a plateless harness rig. Lots of D-rings and bucked for accessories and adjustment. $275.

5) Mares regulator set. Includes 1st stage, 2nd stage, Octo & 3 gauge console (compass, SPG, depth gauge). Used but in great shape. $225.

6) Oceanic regulator set. Includes 1st stage, 2nd stage, Octo & 3 gauge console (compass, SPG, Oceanic computer). Used and a little older, but a great starter set. $150.

7) Scubapro JetFins with spring straps. Used but in great shape. $85.

8) Tusa wrist mount computer. Just changed he battery and is in great shape. $150.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom