Prices going up in Utila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GoProHonduras:
Cuda,

As always there is the rogue operator, but then and again as the appropriate adage goes....

'You pay peanuts you get monkeys'

Andy

How right you are, Andy.....

We'll see ya'll in a few months!!

Regards,

Great line Andy, though I would have chosen "pariah" over "rogue" because then people would have to look it up:wink:

Hi Teerklay,
About the website. When I began managing this shop in February, the site had been up for a couple of years. I recently employed a computer guy to alter and redsign our site. He asked me for the passwords and codes and other things that I don't have, and as tatonkadive noted, there's always something else to do first. Absolutely no intention to misinform. Any good hackers out there?

The price increase was indeed sudden, but it took unprecedented cooperation and trust among the UDSEC members to set forth toward our goals, which, believe it or not, are improvement of the island for visitors and residents alike. That in turn will help our businesses far more than warring amonst ourselves. We've starting a plastic recycling program, and we're providing much more comprehensive marine patroling. These two issues alone would soon reach critical states if we did nothing. That's just the beginning. We look to other islands around the world to learn from their successes and missteps. And of course, we've learned plenty from our own.

Sunrise:
"...Why get so wound up about it? So they didn't update their web site yet, no need to lose sleep...

I see there's no reason to even bother checking your website! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom