For Sale Prices Lowered Tanks, Regulator, and lots of other stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandho

Registered
Reaction score
Tanks

Sherwood Steel 100, LP with H valve $125.

Faber Steel 108 LP $100.

I am not inclined to ship these, local pickup is best. I am in a suburb of Chicago.

Regulators:

These regulators were my primary dive regulators until I took up side mounting. They were last serviced about 3 years ago and haven?t been used since. Again i will state my terms.

Hogarth rig, Apex Tx 100, two first stages and two second stages, long hose, short hose for necklace, SPG and LP hoses for wing and dry suit inflation $250.

These regulators are life support equipment and must be inspected by a qualified technician and cleaned if being used for oxygen or Nitrox. They are equipped with DIN valves suitable for the tank?s pressure

I am selling these regulators AS-IS with NO implied warranty or guarantee. Your agreement to purchase includes your understanding of the above cautions about cleaning and testing the regulators.1 Deco/Stage rigs. Apex T50 first and second, on a 36+" hose. Spg on 6" hose $125 ea

Back Plates

1 Aluminum Back Plate, used but good condition $30.

1 Stainless Steel Backplate with harness and all hardware used but good condition (buckle, D rings etc. . . .) $65

1 Small Dive Rite cave reel $10

1 Large SS Thumb Reel with lots of line #10

1 Lift bag with "Howard" written in big black letters $5

Pair of Compression straps, Big SS buckle NERW $10

Pair of Compression straps, Big Delrin buckle $5.

Brand New OMS Black Mask in Box $20

DIR Zone Submersible Dive Notebook $5

Shipping and handling charges will be computed upon sale and shipping location. I will only accept cash or Paypal

Lights

I have boxes and of dive/cave lights, canisters and parts. As most of you know, during the nineties and 2000?s I built and sold an amazing HID light. There is too much to list including new housings, bulbs, ballasts, canisters and cables, as well as used. Also some hybrids modified from various manufacturers. Tell me what you will need and I will try and build or assemble. I will even build you a custom Lithium Ion battery pack. All at an unbelievably low price.

Here is a video about the HID lights I used to build

inquiries to: hwdsndf@comcast.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom