primary light - canister

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of Dustys lights with the 5hr lithium pack for tec dives. For its price, its awful tough to beat, just dont get the goodman handle that the light clips it, I broke mine before I even got it in the water. The Solid mount is better.

While its not up to my Light Monkey 35w HID, its also 1/3 the price.

I actually bought 2 of your handles, one is on my DRIS short, and put the other on this one :)

If you do, I'd fix it up abit and have some pieces threaded, instead of all the bolts...

Price reduced. OK, I have yet to list this light but I have a light for sale. it will be on other forums later. I just want to see fellow divers using it. It is a larger cannister DR 21 watt HID which is focused from flood to around 8-10 degrees. This light has served me well and I hate to sell it but money calls. It has a rechargeable metal nickel hydride batteries and has a burn time of around 6 hours. So you get the light, cannister, batteries, charger and a home made handle. You can have it for $260.00 plus S&H. For an additional $50.00 I'll add the video reflector. For $310.00 it is a heck of a deal. Sorry about the pictures but the 180 degree lens was all that I had at the time.​

Attachments

• CAN LIGHT 013.jpg
    CAN LIGHT 013.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 92
  • CAN LIGHT 012.jpg
    CAN LIGHT 012.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 76
  • CAN LIGHT 011.jpg
    CAN LIGHT 011.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 70
I have a couple of Halcyon Helios lights for sale. Lights are 4.5 amp hour pack and a 9amp hour packs. Both light have new batteries and E/O cords. You can pick from a 10watt or 18watt head. Let me know if you would like photos. Asking $650 for the 4.5 and $800 for the 9.

Bryce

Not trying to highjack a thread but several have asked for better pictures. So here they are:

Attachments

• DSCF1724.jpg
    DSCF1724.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF1725.jpg
    DSCF1725.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF1726.jpg
    DSCF1726.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF1727.jpg
    DSCF1727.jpg