Princess Eastern cruise -- local dive help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My boyfriend and I will be cruising in January, sarting at Fort Lauderdale (going a day early to try to dive there), then St. Thomas, St Maarten, St. Kitts, Barbados and Antigua. We want to use local dive shops for all our dives and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions.

Has anyone used St Thomas Diving Club?

Thanks
Julie

sailingangel70:
Hi everyone,
My boyfriend and I will be cruising in January, sarting at Fort Lauderdale (going a day early to try to dive there), then St. Thomas, St Maarten, St. Kitts, Barbados and Antigua. We want to use local dive shops for all our dives and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions.

Has anyone used St Thomas Diving Club?

Thanks
Julie

Hi! We just sailed with Princess and dove St. Thomas with Underwater Safaris and St. Maarten with Dive Safaris. Both outfits were pretty good. We dove with the Princess Excursions to make sure we were back on the ship in time.

Chrissie

Most people will set up private dives to save money, but we dove in Nassau & signed up after boarding & they had a broucure(sp) about Nassau Scuba Centre & they listed prices,well we paid $5 less going through ship. This was Royal Caribbean.Getting back in time is a major concern if not using ships excursion.Private dive shops will try, but will not guarantee this, so unless your in port all day it could be risky.I did use a private shop in St. Thomas, but they picked us up from dock & dropped us off at same dock.I used Blue Island Diving & they were great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom