Pro Plus 2 Computer question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at it this way at 1.6 po2 for 45 minutes your pro plus 2 will have 6 bubbles and the pro plus will have 12 bubbles. Let say you did 1.5 po2 for 60 minutes your pro plus 2 would have 3 bubbles and the pro plus will have 6 bubbles. Their both the same profile but the displayed output is different.
The algorithms are the same but oceanic changed how the display is shown.
Since you sent it to oceanic have them download the computer for you and send you the file. You can download the software from their site at no charge.

OK, same algorithm but 2x as many bubbles. That is good to know. That being the case, I'm sure I was getting bum info. I sent it back to Oceanic and got a remanufactured one back. It looks brand new; not a scratch on it. They did not offer an analysis of the failure mechanism, nor did they analyze my dives and compare to the output on the computer. I didn't ask them to... I am looking forward to using the new computer this weekend! I appreciate the information from those who replied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom