Pro Plus 2 maximum date 12/31/2020???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shinsen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking at getting a used Pro Plus 2. I downloaded the manual and like what I see except for the fact it says the calendar only goes to 12/31/20. Is this true? The Aeris Atmos AI goes to 12/31/39 and I thought they where basically the same machine.
I know you're thinking "that's ten years from now" but I'm thinking about down the road when I want to sell it.

My wife's proplus 2 goes to 2039

Mine goes to 2039. Maybe there's a patch that will extend the years.

I have the Proplus 2 not sure about the years but the computer itself is great.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

my pro plus (with green buttons) bought in 1999 only goes through 2010. go figure. died on last dive. I hope to have my new pro plus 2 until 2039! Maybe Oceanic expects the computer to die on the last year programmed into it! If so that's a good investment if it lasts 29 years!!

If you buy a used computer (at used computer price) and it lasts until the end of 2020, you have done very well. If that is a problem for you, buy a new computer and HOPE that it lasts beyond 2020.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom