Pro Plus 4 not uploading all dives to Diving Log 6.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the update, that's interesting! I will forward your findings and error log to Jef Driesen from libdivecomputer. From the error log it looks like the dive computer simply stops sending data, so I'm not sure if he will be able to fix that.

From DiveCloud you should be able to sync to the Windows version of DiverLog:

Then you can import from the Windows version into Diving Log 6.0 using the "Diverlog" import function.

ZXU can be imported with the "DAN DL7" import function, but this is not recommended, as this format does not contain all the available data.

I have some new information. I found that 23 July there was a Firmware update to the Pro Plus 4(s). This coincides with what I can download. Anything before this date, the Diving Log 6.0 cannot see. I have reached out to Oceanic Tech Support to get an answer about this. This is happening to both computers I have.
I'm also having a problem trying to download my dives from Pro Plus 4.0 to dive log 6.0. I keep getting a timeout error. I'm on firmware version 1A. I haven't found an answer to this either.

Can you try to download a full memory dump of the dive computer? Simply enable both the "Log Errors" and "Dump File" checkboxes under Advanced settings:
Note that downloading a full memory dump is very slow over bluetooth, so if you also have the cable, that is certainly the preferred option.

Can you try to download a full memory dump of the dive computer? Simply enable both the "Log Errors" and "Dump File" checkboxes under Advanced settings:
Note that downloading a full memory dump is very slow over bluetooth, so if you also have the cable, that is certainly the preferred option.
I've attached the Downloader.zip file that it created.

Attachments

• Downloader.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 52
Can you also activate "Dump File" in the downloader settings? This will create a full memory dump.
I did check the boxes for both the Error log and Dump File. I only saw the Downloader.zip file. I'm not sure it can transfer the memory dump since bluetooth is timing out and disconnecting. I've looked in the C:\Users\Username\AppData directory under Roaming and there is only the log file.

Attachments

• download_dialog.jpg
    download_dialog.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 38
Good news, I believe I have found a workaround for this problem.

To give it a try, download this build:

and copy the dll into the Diving Log installation directory. Backup the existing dll, so you can restore it afterwards if necessary. Next, try to download a full memory dump of the dive computer after enabling both the "Log Errors" and "Dump File" checkboxes under Advanced settings, as explained here. When done send me the generated file.

Note that downloading a full memory dump is very slow over bluetooth, so you'll need some patience.

I have downloaded and installed the DLL provided. I have renamed the original DLL adding ".org" as a file extension to backup the file. Heads up, it will be a while before I will be able to have time to try this out, but I will try to get around to it sooner than later. Thank you for your interest in resolving this frustrating issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom