Pro Shark Finning California State Senator Arrested!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if convicted, is finning a possible punishment?

So you've convicted him already? Maybe the correct word would be irony and not hypocrisy until he is found guilty.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry. The police aren't going to arrest a state Senator without some solid evidence. He may beat the rap at trial, but he's guilty of something...

Last edited:
is not being a politition probable cause in itself. Im wonder if boxcar barbara and polosi will come to his defence or just to give him a hug.

How come the guy was a senator, by the way. I am from Europe so I know the US system very poorly.
This guy was a State Senator, representing his district in the upper house of the State of California's bicameral legislature. (Every state but one has a bicameral legislature, patterned after the national legislature.) He's a very minor figure in US politics.

California's two U.S. Senators represent their state in the upper house of the United States' bicameral legislature (the US Senate). They are relatively important political figures.

This guy Lee is a nobody, but it's a good story.

I've always thought we should bring back the stockades.

I'm thinking a "Shark Feeding Dive" would be more appropriate....and they can strap some tuna chunks to him so that the sharks will "like" him!
If we get lucky enough for Yee to be accepted as a dinner entre, then Future Ad campaigns could Let the Shark fin eating crowd know that they might be able to eat a shark fin that contains part of Yee...along with plenty of Mercury and Alzheimer's causing toxins--everything they need--nothing they don't.

Even worse is the fact that he was one of the state's most active gun control legislators, and he was busted for running guns. Hypocrisy knows no bounds!!!
With his gun running experiance I am surprised the Dems didn't put him in for US Attorney General

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom