problems with mosquito

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikefreekz

Contributor
Reaction score
My mossie is rediculously conservative to the point where i thk it might be spoilt. Just came back from a trip where i dove it with a D4, and the bottom time differs as much between 6-10mins which i thk itz crazy. Is my mossie malfunctioning? What should i do? Didn't really want to spent on a new comp really...

nikefreekz,

Sorry for the late reply. Have you changed your altitude or personal settings on your mosquito by any chance?

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

hi Chris, did not, that's why i'm thinking the software might have screwed up or something. Another issue is with my battery, over the last 2 month, I had changed 3 batteries, which is not usual, is this a sign of a bigger issue?

regards

nikefreekz,

It is possible that your computer is malfunctioning. The best bet would be to send your computer to an authorized Suunto service center for evaluation. Please follow the attached link to locate the nearest service center to you. Suunto Dealer Locator

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom