What give away do you want!

• Random, pick names out of a hat

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • 5 question scavenger hunt off our website

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second "support your public safety divers"! You could just give them away to the people that respond to the thread, obviously we all want one and would appreciate it more.

You could do some sort of scavenger hunt on your website. Hide some links around the pages. That would get people looking all around your website, not only looking at the links, but all the products you offer. Then out of all the people that complete the "scavenger hunt", have a drawing and pick winners.

Well, since the "public safety divers" was thrown out there... How about to "DiveMaster and Instructor Canidates". What a better group of divers to get your product out in front of new divers to the sport!

Just imagine a group of eager onlooking students whatching the DiveMaster and Instructor demonstrate shooting a lift bags... The DiveMaster/Instructor reaches into his pocket and pulls out a sleek sexy Manta reel and connects it to his lift bag. The bag is carefully filled with a few puffs of air and is released for its upward journey to the surface. Meanwhile, the students watch intently as the line effortly unspools from the sleek reel. All the time watching the "MANTA" logo spin wildly in their minds.

If thats not an excellent product placement, I don't know what is! :D

Ok well then, I'm a DM also, either group you wanna support... I'm in!

I vote for random pick from poster on this thread!

I'll send you a nice pic of it being used in the Mt Gambier caverns in January!!

+1 on the DM's and I'll even send you some picks of me using it on an ice dive this winter.

How's that for some beta testing of the reel?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom