Proper Credit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I sure do hope is diving form is signigicantly better that his golfing form.

the K

As I recall, it is Chris' project last year...

It was, but not to sure if Chris used his clubs or not tho

No we did not use clubs, it is an exercise in futility.

I took one of jbd's excellent bouyancy skills test and made a hole to extend the difficulty. I hope to have a six hole course installed this year which will be a bouyancy and navigation skills test. It should be fun as long as some idiot does not come along and move the holes which will screw the navigation portion of the course.

Land Locked:
No we did not use clubs, it is an exercise in futility.

I took one of jbd's excellent bouyancy skills test and made a hole to extend the difficulty. I hope to have a six hole course installed this year which will be a bouyancy and navigation skills test. It should be fun as long as some idiot does not come along and move the holes which will screw the navigation portion of the course.

Trust me, they will get moved. Divers move crap around Joe's all the time. We layed line around Joe's a while back. Came back a week later to find the line had been cut, moved and trashed.

roadkils:
Trust me, they will get moved. Divers move crap around Joe's all the time. We layed line around Joe's a while back. Came back a week later to find the line had been cut, moved and trashed.

Yea, you can't really count on anything you install being there more than a couple days. I actually saw two knuckleheads trying to move the underwater training platform by the Louisville Dive Center's tiki hut one sunday afternoon last year after they had completed an OW class. It didn't work, but they did give it a college try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom