Provo Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They have been campaigning to try something new for quite some time. Fifi is stuck on it though.

Tim Ingersoll:
As to the music on board. . .somebody please bring Fifi some new CD's. I have been listening to the same bad music for four or five years. It drives me nuts. LOL.

I seem to remember hearing "Mack The Knife" a lot.

Has mixed it up a little but he still plays the same tunes over and over. Oh well. . .the price we pay for paradise.

Hi Tim, sounds like you had another great trip. I have to wait for 4 weeks till we go to Cayman. I haven't been to the Brac for a couple years so it will be fun. After listening to your report, I was wishing that I could have Fifi and his boat at the Brac!

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

That would be awesome. Take that dive platform and put it on the Brac so the ride to Little would be a pleasure rather than a pounding. Talk someone into it and I'll be "back to the Brac" in a heartbeat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom