Provo, Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubba,

I'm going to T&C in mid-Feb (we just booked it today!), staying at Beaches because we'll have our daughter who will be 16 months old in tow. Thanks for your report! I'll probably just dive through the resort to stay close to the family (this will be more of a vacation with some diving rather than a dive vacation).

I'm just curious about the bugs - what times of the day were they the most active?

Thanks.

Bugs? I don't remember bugs being a problem when we were there last year in August. Maybe it depends on the time of year.

But yes, mucho expensive! We spent almost $200 at the IGA for breakfast, lunch, snacky stuff and one frozen pizza for dinner in one night for the week we were there. Before you hit the grocery, figure everything is half to almost double depending on what it is. Believe it or not, Bora Bora & Moorea were cheaper at the grocery.

Disneyland.....yup, that about sums it up. Doubt we'll go back, other places to go first on the to-do list.

We'll be staying at Grace Bay in mid-February. I hope to get about four dives in, maybe more if my wife will go with me. Is Turtle Divers the best shop to dive with? Will they pick us up at the condo?

Thanks for the insight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom