For Sale Pt 030 Olympus Case /sp350 Camera Full Package (fl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The time has come for me to part with my Olympus SP350 camera platform as I have advanced on to DSLR photography. This package has served be well and really helped me learn underwater photography particularly macro photography where this camera really shines.

Housing Used on 10 dives mostly at Blue Heron bridge. Everything have been meticulously cared for, NEVER FLOODED, and always soaked, washed, thoroughly dried after ever dive without fail. The housing has no corrosion, cracks, leaks or any other defects. It comes complete with spare o rings, grease, bulkhead tool, counter weight and original box and paperwork. As you know there are discontinued and can only be had used, As far as the used market goes this is as good as it gets. The camera comes complete with a 1 GB memory card, CRv3 rechargeable battery, charger, and card holder.

Package includes everything needed to go shoot!

Olympus SP350 camera
CRV3 Lithium Ion battery
Wall Charger
1 GB Memory card
Genuine PT 030 Underwater case (complete!)

I am asking $200 shipped to CONUS. Willing to sell housing alone for $115 shipped to CONUS. Available for local sale In South Florida (Broward/ Palm Beach Area) Email Sikanderk88@gmail.com for fast response.

Thank you!

Click on Imgur account for lots of pics
Olympus SP350

qKJp9PH

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom