Pub in San Miguel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roooter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!
a few years ago we stumbled upon a little pub a few blocks off the square. it was apparently owned by an expat from the UK. do any of you know if it's still there, where it is exactly (we were taste testing a little too much), & what is it called? any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks!!!

I'd suggest you ask this on the TL Cozumel Board. There's a very good chance they post on that board or at the very least, the ex-pats who live there will know who you're talking about.

There's been alot of changes in SanMiguel the last couple of years....

Thanks Dee!
I appreciate the help. I've since heard that this pub has closed. what a shame. it was a nice little place to get away from the "tourist traps".
also, thanks for the link to the Travlenotes board!
Kim

What changes have been made in San Miguel? Because it's been about three years since I've been there. Is Las Palmeras (spelling?) still in the square? That's probably the best food I've ever had in my life. I would love to go back and eat there.
Amber

Back
Top Bottom