Pyrostretch Zippered Hooded Vest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was looking at buying one of these vest for my wife and I noticed on the website that I was looking at that they did not sell womens sizes. The smallest that they sold was a mens Med which I think would be to big for my wife. My question is do you sell smaller sizes and this website just does not or is the Med the smallest that you sell??? Thanks for your time....

Phil

Hi Phil:
Thank you for your interest in our products. Though, at this time we only manufacture the PyroStretch Hooded Vest in Men's sizes and Men's Medium is the smallest size. I'm sorry I'm not of more help. We are looking to expand the Woman's PyroStretch products in the Spring of 2007.

Just an update that I did buy one of these vests for myself and I love it. It is very comfortable and I would recommend it to anyone....

XS Scuba:
Hi Phil:
Thank you for your interest in our products. Though, at this time we only manufacture the PyroStretch Hooded Vest in Men's sizes and Men's Medium is the smallest size. I'm sorry I'm not of more help. We are looking to expand the Woman's PyroStretch products in the Spring of 2007.

Please, please, please! Was in two different LDS a couple weeks ago looking for a zippered hooded vest, and was told they just don't exist. Both commented they'd had several people asking for them.

As a woman, sometimes the pullovers are just too much of a pain to pull over...everything. This is definitely a product which would fill a need.

Hi Bunny:
I hear your cry. We are looking to expand the Woman's PyroStretch products in the Spring of 2007. I'm sorry it's not sooner.

BurBunny:
Please, please, please! Was in two different LDS a couple weeks ago looking for a zippered hooded vest, and was told they just don't exist. Both commented they'd had several people asking for them.

As a woman, sometimes the pullovers are just too much of a pain to pull over...everything. This is definitely a product which would fill a need.

Hey Skdvr:
I appreciate the good words. A good quality Hood Vest can make all the difference between enjoying a dive and a miserable cold dive. Thanks for the support.

skdvr:
Just an update that I did buy one of these vests for myself and I love it. It is very comfortable and I would recommend it to anyone....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom