Question about cressi-sub archimede2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maverick27

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello all,

I am a new diver and new to the board. i just bought cressi archimede2 and has some questions. first off, how do you turn off mix2 if you only want to use 1 mix. also how do you clear FO2 on mix2 back to factory settings which is off without pressing the reset button at the back? what does it mean by 2 gas mixtures? does it mean carrying 2 nitrox tanks while diving and setting 1 tank at mix1 and 2nd tank at mix2?

help is greatly appreciated. tnx

I apologize if this sounds sarcastic, I don't mean it that way. Read the manual, I also have a Cressi. It is in the manual, you just have to read it a few times and practice with the gear to make any sense of it. Also, you may want to go to their web site and request more information if you still have difficulty with the manual. They do have downloads for you. I had the same difficulty and no one could explain it clearly. If you stick with it, you will have a better understanding of it. The mix is percentage of oxygen vs nitrogen in each tank, based on if you use Nitrox or not. If you do not use Nitrox or are not qualifed yet to use Nitrox, ignore this section. Good explanations and examples will be from the dive shop you purchased your equipment from. They will go over it with you. If you take a Nitrox class, they will also go over this information. I have found for myself, that reading the manufacturers books is best. You will get as many different explanations about the same question or equipment as the people you ask, and you won't know who actually knows what they are talking about. I know it doesn't answer the question as you had hoped, but I've been diving since '68 and have found it to be the best way to get the right answer.

Back
Top Bottom