Question on Zeagle BC sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Concept II that doesn't seem to have an actual size on it. I have been told by the dealer I bought it from that it is extremely adjustable, and can be changed through many size ranges because of the ability to adjust the side panels and shoulder straps by changing the position of the nylon screws (hope that makes sense), that there is no size tag. Is this true? And is it true of most Zeagle BCs?

My new Brigade has a big "M" stitched into the back panel.

My new Zena has an "M" tag stitched onto each component (shoulder, torso and back)

hmm... interesting. I can't find a size anywhere other than the bladder size....

The Concept II is unlike any other Zeagle BC...

One size vest fits XS - MD, and the other vest fits LG - XXL. The shoulder pieces are movable from XS - XXL.

When the BC is produced, it has a sticker on the front buckle that says what size it is set at. The expansion or retraction can then be done by any Zeagle dealer.

If you know here you fit into these sizes, you should be able to determine which vest you have:

Small vest section: XS-Med, 22" to 38" waist size
Large vest section: LG-XXL, 36" to 52" waist size

Thanks,

Scott

Good to know, thanks for the help Scott.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom