Questions about the PT-019?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wreck Ranger

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the PT-019 is available for sale in the US? I have the C-5000 but I don't have a housing for my new camera. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wreck Ranger

You may want to e mail Yuzo in Japan and ask him if he has it or can get it for you. I don't see it on his website but that doesn't mean he can't get it. After all, he is in Japan where they are made.

Thanks Gilligan,

I'll try that and hope that he has some information.

Wreck Ranger

Wreck Ranger:
Does anyone know if the PT-019 is available for sale in the US? I have the C-5000 but I don't have a housing for my new camera. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wreck Ranger
Do you like the C-5000? I'm thinking about purchasing one also. Have'nt found the PT-019 housing yet ether.

Actually I haven't had it long enough to be sure but so far it's very similar to my c-3020. The PT-019 is now available online but I haven,t purchased it yet:( I will be saving my money until the housing is needed.

I'll report back when I've had the camera a bit longer.

Wreck Ranger

Wreck Ranger:
Actually I haven't had it long enough to be sure but so far it's very similar to my c-3020. The PT-019 is now available online but I haven,t purchased it yet:( I will be saving my money until the housing is needed.

I'll report back when I've had the camera a bit longer.

Wreck Ranger

Do you have the websight where the PT-019 underwater housing is avalable?

Wreck Ranger:

Wreck Ranger

http://www.camerasunderwater.co.uk
The only place I found this housing! Steve

Back
Top Bottom