Quick trip to West Palm tomorrow weather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No matter what the weather says it always has a 50% chance of being wrong. I'd pack my gear and be prepared to dive!

Heed the words of the Mermaid. If you listen to NOAA, you may not go-ah.

(oh, I crack me up again)

Seas 2ft or less means diving, clouds withstanding...:)

and the Norseman as well.

Seriously. Nature has been good to us the past weeks. Enjoy.

OKAY I'm back. Had a fantastic time with Jupiter Dive Center. Love that set up and the personel. Will be back for years and years. Nothing is a problem and nothing but nice things to say. The diving sucked. Good visibility only to 90 feet. The water was only 81-82 degrees. Drop offs and pick ups went flawlessly. No seasickness. Nothing exciting. Just a plain boring good time.

The sharks, the bugs, the grouper, everything was fan-damn-tastic. I would HIGHLY recommend the diving off Jupiter and especially the JDC.

How's that?
Greg

OKAY I'm back. Had a fantastic time with Jupiter Dive Center. Love that set up and the personel. Will be back for years and years. Nothing is a problem and nothing but nice things to say. The diving sucked. Good visibility only to 90 feet. The water was only 81-82 degrees. Drop offs and pick ups went flawlessly. No seasickness. Nothing exciting. Just a plain boring good time.

The sharks, the bugs, the grouper, everything was fan-damn-tastic. I would HIGHLY recommend the diving off Jupiter and especially the JDC.

How's that?
Greg

Glad it worked for you.

Yup, JDC is the standard by which others are measured. And Jupiter diving is the bomb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom