Rain ARRG!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi All,

It looks like the rain has ruined it for us again but we'll keep trying. A few of us are going on the Spectre the 29th if anyone is interested there's still some spots open. Come join us for a fun day of diving. It'll be 3 dives w/ air & lunch included for $88.

John

I LOVE the rain! It prevents me from getting more nitrogen into my system, and gives me plenty of time to edit all my backlog of video footage. On second thought, please stop rain so we can all go diving!

John
I should of pm'ed you... we went to leo tonight for a tank... you didnt miss much. Vis was maybe 8' at best tons of surge and not a single bug to be found.

John
I should of pm'ed you... we went to leo tonight for a tank... you didnt miss much. Vis was maybe 8' at best tons of surge and not a single bug to be found.

Sorry you had a bad time better luck next time & maybe I'll join you.

John

Hey!--
So does that mean I'm going to be all alone @ staircase tomorrow morning at 8am?! My current theory is that 2 days after the rain it's settled down & pretty decent diving. I went the day after the last rain & it was pea soup, but I read some posts that the following day it was beautiful with nice viz. So I'm testing my theory Saturday, but I've never done staircase, if nobody is going I might go to Nichols Canyon instead as there still seem to be a few bugs there...
-Tom

Hey!--
So does that mean I'm going to be all alone @ staircase tomorrow morning at 8am?!

Tom - Jeff and I will be at Staircase tomorrow morning. We'll get there about 7:45 or so. See you there! :) I haven't been to staircase yet...

Hey Guys,

How was the diving today? I was thinking of diving Sun.

John

Nice conditions today. I met with Tom, DoubleDDiver and Tailchaser for a great dive at Leo today. Vis varied but good overall but smooth with little surf and a great dive day.

Nick

Looking like tomorrow will be a bit warmer and sunny like today so I'm looking forward to going out on the King Neptune even if it is only for two dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom