Ratio IX3M 2 mac software driver not installing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChangeAgent

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
See also enclosed pic.

I am trying to install the Mac Toolbox for the ratio. Ratio_Toolbox_Mac.zip. In there is a driver (PL2303HXD&G_Mac Driver_v2.1.0_20210311). That refuses to instal under mac OS 14 Sonoma (latest version), and this is where I get this window you see in the picture.

Further investigation shows that the driver is from 2021, so the mac OS has changed a lot since that date. Therefore, I can imagine this driver is not compellable as stated in the window I get.

Now the driver would only be needed if you use the USB cable I assume. Can one do all the same things in the toolbox that one can do with the cable over BT?

Does anybody know if this driver is still needed? Any thoughts? Suggestions? Solutions.

And yes, I contacted Ratio but got no answer.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 15.37.40.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 15.37.40.png
    98 KB · Views: 21
PS in case you wonder, i just ordered the computer and am waiting for it to arrive. Hence the question.

And yes, I contacted Ratio but got no answer.

What do you mean here? They didn't reply to you at all or they replied but didn't give you a solution that works?

What do you mean here? They didn't reply to you at all or they replied but didn't give you a solution that works?
no answer at all. So hoping there is user here that has an idea as to what and how.

Back
Top Bottom