Recent Whytecliff Park dive Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great job!

Mike,

Thanks for posting the footage (very well captured), I also linked to several of your other videos and was equally "impressed" (insert "jealous" here). Well done.

Safe dives...Ian

This video was shot on one day, just two back to back dives. Just a few weeks ago. But I will have to say.. I was in the water for over 2 hours that day.. and swam alot.

I actually used that old Seaquest BC for too long.. and when about 2 years ago got into underwater video (formerly shot stills),.. after I got my Gates housing... I quickly noticed that when looking at the video cam's viewscreen inside the housing, that I could see my reflection on the rear port of the housing. It was difficult to see the videocam's screen with my old "bright" gear. so I went "commando" and my mask, BC, everything is now black. Did it so I would not see my reflection in the housing.. and it works great. But the'll never find my body.. thats for sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom