recomendation for night dive Boca Raton area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acox134957

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All!

My daughter and I will be traveling to do a couple college tours ( Unv. Miami and Lynn Unv.) in 2 weeks. We were hoping to get a night dive in on Thursday, and a afternoon dive in on Friday. (we are tryng to schedule the dives around the tours)

Ive found Deco Divers who does night dives...but they are scheduled for Weds. Does anyone have any other recomendations? I appreciate any help!!!!

(I did a quick search on SB but didnt come up with anything....but that sure doesnt mean much! Sorry if i missed it!!)

Aaron

Hi All!

My daughter and I will be traveling to do a couple college tours ( Unv. Miami and Lynn Unv.) in 2 weeks. We were hoping to get a night dive in on Thursday, and a afternoon dive in on Friday. (we are tryng to schedule the dives around the tours)

Ive found Deco Divers who does night dives...but they are scheduled for Weds. Does anyone have any other recomendations? I appreciate any help!!!!

(I did a quick search on SB but didnt come up with anything....but that sure doesnt mean much! Sorry if i missed it!!)

Aaron
Pura Vida

Aqualife usually does Fri and Sat night dives. Contact them about Thu?
SFDH books people for night dives daily, but it's a hit or miss - again, call them...

We did a blackwater dive with Pura Vida. They were fantastic go communicat\deal with....the boat was great...and the dive was sweeeeeeetttt!!!

thanks for the recomendation!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom