Red Sea in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a holiday - don't play around :)......you are there to have fun, to enjoy, to relax.

Hi Mert2003

My boyfriend and I made our first trip to the Red Sea in May last year.

You can read our trip report here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/re...ort-lost-when-scubaboard-moved-back-june.html

We also wanted to go on a Liveaboard with fewer than 20 divers and booked through Goldenjoy dive which is part of Libra holidays. They use Flowers of Sinai boats (Flowers Of Sinai Homepage) - we were fortunate that the week we booked there were only 5 divers on board. Had issues with Libra so won't be using them again. Boat and crew were really good though.

We returned to Red Sea again in November last year, booking through Oonas divers (Oonasdivers - Dive Adventures for the Discerning) for a liveaboard on MY Juliet. Excellent trip - again Northern Route but mainly reefs - we didn't do many of the wrecks (only Thistlegorm and Dunraven this time) as our excellent dive guide promised us sharks and we had three days of Hammerheads and reef sharks.

Needless to say we love the Red Sea so much we are booked to go back again this year in August - again through Oonas divers on the MY Juliet.

Hope this helps :D

Thanks all, I appreciate the feedback. We will definately pursue some liveavboards mentioned on this thread, however we may be heading to PNG now as they seam to be less rigid with their requirements. Like I said, we are AOW certified, but we our work limits us to the amount of dives we can do a year. We shall see! Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom