Red Sea Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a great trip Vanessar, I myself will be going to Marsa Alam for a week of diving, I can hardly wait.
BTW, I think there is some kind of festival that starts on the 26th of October, not sure how long it will last. But it might be worth while asking when you get there if it's still going and maybe check it out.

14 days to go for me :wink:

Have a great trip Vanessar, I myself will be going to Marsa Alam for a week of diving, I can hardly wait.
BTW, I think there is some kind of festival that starts on the 26th of October, not sure how long it will last. But it might be worth while asking when you get there if it's still going and maybe check it out.

14 days to go for me :wink:

Ramez,

Thank you for the info regarding the festival and will look into this. I do hope you enjoy your trip and look forward to hearing about it when you return.

vanessar

Well I am packed and ready to go tomorrow. I arrive in Cairo on Oct 30. Going to Rome first to attend a conference.

Will post a trip report when I return.

vanessar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom