Regulator free parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich52

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
does zeagle supply free parts for its regulators if it is taken in every year for servicing? I had my reg serviced last year and it is due again and now i'am bering told by a different dealer that that does not apply to zeagle regs. I did not pay for the parts kit last year when I had the reg serviced.

zeagle has a weird parts exchange program where the shops exchange old for new parts kits. Reg has to be in warranty, so serviced between 11-13 months from last service/original purchase, and the shop has to participate in the program. It's real weird. I'd take it back to the shop you bought it from and see if they will do it again

It will be interesting to see if Zeagle will coment on this. They have been noticeably absent on this forum recently compared to pre-Huish ownership.

I am am begining to think that their excellent customer service is fading away under the new owners, which does not boad well for the customers or company.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom