Rendezvous Dive Lodge trip, Barkley Sound this weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Edge Diving Centre is heading to Barkley Sound this weekend and we have one spot left available if anyone is interested!

The trip is from the Friday to Saturday (21st-23rd) of February and the price tag is $212.50 per day.

The price includes pick up/drop off in Port Alberni, accommodation in double-occupancy rooms, 2-3 dives/day, air, cylinders and weights, meals (on diving days), coffee/tea, and use of the facilities (kayaks/hot tub/etc). Nitrox 32% is available at an additional cost of $15 per tank.

Friday morning we will be meeting behind TED (The Edge Diving) Centre at 8:30am and will be on the 10:30am ferry to Nanaimo.

We would be picked up in Rendezvous' boat in Port Alberni on Friday evening at 4pm and make our way to the lodge. We'll be having an early dinner in Port Alberni before catching the boat.

Return to Port Alberni on Saturday will be around 3pm and we'll aim to be on the 5pm ferry back to Horseshoe Bay.

Please send me a private message if you're interested in joining us!

Sounds like a very long way to go for one day of diving there? Not to mention the price of the ferry from the Mainland to Nanaimo and back is a LOT for only a two day trip. Why so short a stay?

We're actually doing two days of diving and then making a stop in Nanaimo overnight to do some shore dives in the morning Monday before coming home! That was my bad I meant to type "return to Port Alberni on Sunday."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom