Resort on Tingloy/Maricaban Is off Anilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
we did an SI at some resort on maricaban... the side facing malajibomanoc island and bonito...

it was a 30-minute from balai... how can it be 15 from aquav? or do you mean any point in maricaban?

Jag

Jag I meant maricaban/tingloy area in general, caban cove, kirby's rock, bahura are more or less 15 minutes from aquav. chicken feathers and bonito is quite far already and when it gets really rough in Mainit, you waste a lot of time crossing the area.

Axua:
Jag I meant maricaban/tingloy area in general, caban cove, kirby's rock, bahura are more or less 15 minutes from aquav. chicken feathers and bonito is quite far already and when it gets really rough in Mainit, you waste a lot of time crossing the area.
chicken feathers? hmmm... that reminds me of jason... i wonder where he is now. i guess he finally took coya's advice :D

I have just finished my extended range 2 weeks ago in Anilao from Aquaventure, however, the only real deep dive sites that still catch my fancy are just Larrys Garden and Ligpo Bahura (ligpo seamound).No, i didn't do my ER in those sites. Aquaventure was able to give us 99% O2 at 150bar for one our deco bottles. Did a 55m dive at Kirbys rock deep ( it can go much deeper), but there is nothing to see much though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom