Returning Memeber

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AE Puccinelli

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi folks,
I have just returned, I have some questions and some gear to sell, how do I post in classifieds? Also I have a question about neoprene wetsuits and non neoprene. Will non-neoprene take less weights to offset buoyancy? I am looking to lighten the luggage load and the amount of weight I need in my BCD at site. I dive warm waters

Thanks

Hello, welcome back to ScubaBoard. If you remember your old account's name, or your old email address, send it to a moderator and we try to can help you recover access to it.

To make posts in the classified sections, you need to meet a minimum post count of 10 posts for your account. Once you meet that criteria, you'll be able to post threads in the classified sections here: ScubaBoard's Classified Section

If by non-neoprene wetsuits, you're talking about something like a LavaCore or a SharkSkin: yes, they do weigh less than neoprene, require less lead and pack down smaller. But, they're less warm than thicker neoprene, so your mileage may vary.

By the way, my uncle used to live in Twain Harte for 15 years or so. It's beautiful up there.

Cheers,
- Brett

Hello, welcome back to ScubaBoard. If you remember your old account's name, or your old email address, send it to a moderator and we try to can help you recover access to it.

To make posts in the classified sections, you need to meet a minimum post count of 10 posts for your account. Once you meet that criteria, you'll be able to post threads in the classified sections here: ScubaBoard's Classified Section

If by non-neoprene wetsuits, you're talking about something like a LavaCore or a SharkSkin: yes, they do weigh less than neoprene, require less lead and pack down smaller. But, they're less warm than thicker neoprene, so your mileage may vary.

By the way, my uncle used to live in Twain Harte for 15 years or so. It's beautiful up there.

Cheers,
- Brett
I have been here for around 50 years, yes I am that old,! Perhaps I met him?

So how do you post to the general public (scuba board public) , with say questions on gear or performance?
Go to the top bar and click on "Forums" then select a forum to post to. Ex:
Basic Scuba
There is a red "Post Thread" button in the top right corner. The rest should be self explanatory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom