Hello and goodbye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone: My name is Bryan and I am a diver that has been out of the sport for a few years. I was a lurker on these forums in the past but never joined. I’ve come back to hopefully sell some gear, which I will be posting once I have the requisite permissions to do so in the classifieds.

I’ve always enjoyed diving, but time constraints, some lung issues, and a move to a landlocked state has made me realize it’s time to hang up the fins in favor of land pursuits!

That's unlucky mate, hope hiking will be a good alternative for you!

Boise has a great dive shop....

Lots of fun to be had in and around Boise! I visit family just a bit North of you in Emmett. But, yeah, I hear ya on the diving options :wink: If you ever get "water-sick" and just need to hang out with some divers again, believe it or not, there are a couple of dive centers in Boise!

Hi everyone: My name is Bryan and I am a diver that has been out of the sport for a few years. I was a lurker on these forums in the past but never joined. I’ve come back to hopefully sell some gear, which I will be posting once I have the requisite permissions to do so in the classifieds.

I’ve always enjoyed diving, but time constraints, some lung issues, and a move to a landlocked state has made me realize it’s time to hang up the fins in favor of land pursuits!
to be fair other than lung issues you can still lake dive and the PNW is not far from you.

I will say, I totally get the requirement for making 5 posts in order to DM, but as a fellow lurker trying to use the classifieds for the first time it is a bit frustrating...

Back
Top Bottom