rEvo CCR Trim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had absolutely no problem trimming out with the Revo. It didn't feel particularly butt heavy, but I wish that I had AL and not steel cylinders.

Good input y'all..I appreciate it.

I had absolutely no problem trimming out with the Revo. It didn't feel particularly butt heavy, but I wish that I had AL and not steel cylinders.

What steels do you have? I have a pair of Luxfer AL19s with DR valves that I could trade for the right steels (faber 23s) plus some cash. Current hydro on mine from last Sept and the valves are new and everything is clean. The tanks were painted but I stripped them. PM me if you are interested.

Good feedback so far. From what I gather the rEvo is already a heavy biatch, so how significantly overweighted are you all with 6-8lbs more stuffed on the shelf. I am a pretty much a rock in the water.

Elena, Jim would be the most likely candidate in my book to give me training on the unit.

I found the mini to be heavy for me, especially with steel tanks. I dove it in warm water with a 3mm suit. Diving it in with more neoprene or a drysuit would offset some of that. The other student was diving a micro which is lighter and he had Al tanks.

Come on down. Jim is an excellent instructor.

I'll be down in may...so I might stop by and see him.

Tom another local instructor Chris Romine just went to a Revo this season, I video'd his first ocean dive with it and he was trimmed out nicely. He may be a good guy to talk to about it.:wink:

I was unaware that Chris was diving one. I'll try to get in touch with him

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom