Rick Murchison - In the News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley:
Congratulations to you and your fabulous family Rick! Even if you are older than dirt.
Congratulations Rick, even though the article has you so old that you are on a respirator :banana:
Montgomery Advertiser:
. "I looked over at my father, and I could see him smiling so big that you could see it through his respirator.

Pretty cool video. Good PR for all divers. Thanks, Rick.

That's really cool Rick, I hope my children will be a interested in diving as yours. Happy Father's Day to you and all the other Daddy's on the board.

Good job Rick.

very nice indeed

way to go, Rick

really cool! It is nice to have activities that the whole family can enjoy. I know my daughter can't wait to be certified like mom and dad.

way to go...not a huge surprise!

This article was first page news on Sunday but since has moved to the archives. So, for those of you who missed it - courtesy of Digger Hodagg - here is the article in MS Word format.

Sorry - for some reason the upload keeps failing. If anyone is interested I have the document and video that I will e-mail upon request

Charlie99:
Congratulations Rick, even though the article has you so old that you are on a respirator :banana:
Yeah, that was my favorite part :D
Daughter Cary arranged the whole thing... the paper had originally planned for the stories to run inside in the local section, but Cary harrassed 'em until they moved it to page one, above the fold.
Gotta love it!
Rick

Back
Top Bottom