Roast my Raja Ampat Itinerary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drichelson

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Thanks for the tips on my previous thread!
I have come up with a tentative plan based on my desire to not run around too much and to stay in more developed dive resorts:
The scheduling is based on available rooms in each place, so yes there is a little bit of backtracking.

Nov 2-11: Cove Eco Resort
Nov 11-19 Raja Ampat Biodiversity Nature Resort
Nov 19-27 Raja Ampat Dive Lodge on Mansuar
Nov 27-28: Waisai: One night in liveaboard port town or nearby.
Nov 28 - Dec 7 South Raja Ampat Liveaboard: Schedules | BIG BLUE INDONESIA, liveaboard, Raja Ampat, Cenderawasih This should get me a proper tour of Misool area

Would you swap out any of these spots for somewhere else?

• Divers I trust say Biodiversity is excellent.
  • RADL has amazing views and lovely bungalows. They're close to excellent dive sites. Food was not amazing.
  • In Waisai, I recommend Meridian Adventure Dive even if you're not diving.
  • Misool looks amazing topside. Underwater visibility was not amazing when I was there. Quite murky. I recommend doing research to see how much of an anomaly that was. You might be taking a gamble by spending a week there.
Edit: I would add Papua Explorers to your list, if possible.

You'll have an amazing time. And even though I've never been, many swear by the corals of Misool. Visibility can vary in central raja too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom