Roatan and Belize in a day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

falcon:
Maybe we will see you on our next cruise; no probably not, as you are scared of your weight gain. LOL.

M

Have you priced XXXXL wetsuits? :bounce: :bounce:

I guarantee I am in better shape at 40 than you will ever be in your life!!!

falcon:
I guarantee I am in better shape at 40 than you will ever be in your life!!!

Did you mean to say, "than you ever were"?

Maybe so, but I must assume you are talking of the corporeal, not the psychological. See Doc V if you want to talk about your issues. You have to take the first step.

My 137 posts here have been spread over two years. I too have other interests including eating ice cream, night dive naturalist tours, cat wrangler, and human systems engineering, rocket scientist, and noted authority. I want the greeter job at WalMart so bad I can just taste it, but they haven't built one here, yet.

Come on over to usenet group rec.scuba where the big kids play. :zap1:

Plonk.

Well, I am sure that everyone on this discussion board is impressed with your credentials, myself not included. Good luck on your Wal Mart career, it sounds like it will be right up your alley.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom