Roatan Dive Resorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome! You have come to the right place. As been said, definately check the site specific boards, there is a ton of info on Roatan. I stayed at Fantasy Island and thought is was very nice. The food was good, the diving plentiful and the rooms air conditioned. My next visit however I want to try CoCo View, as it is said here to be very good. I did Kayak over to CoCo View and it looked nice. I also spent an efternoon at AKR and it too looked nice, but I think I like the CoCo View / FI area better. They are next to one another. You can't go wrong with FI, AKR or CoCo, but Roatan diving is GREAT no matter the accomodations! Enjoy!

Dr. Kenneth J. Lust:
Our choice, after doing the research and wanting to go somewhere else, would have been CocoView. When you are on the island, be sure to check out the "Tres Fleurs" restaurant. It sits on top of the Island with an amazing view. Beware of the potholes!! Enjoy!!

Tres Flores has given up the ghost, and what a shame. However, just East of CoCoView by 3 miles is "The View". Much easier to get to and a much more inspired fusion cuisine. Cash only. Very inexpensive, though.

Also a bargain was Garden of Eatin and the Argentinian Grille on the West End.

I am usualy too busy night diving.

hi
our names are Dave and Divine Harvey and we are building a rental home in roatan .
Our house will be ready for vacationers 12/13/08 and we are located on the islands south
shore community of First Bight we have great shore diving there as well as great boat dives
we would love to make you a great deal on your vacation you can visit our site at roatancasamariposa where you can get a lot more info or if you just want ideas on what to do
there we can help we go down 3 times a year .
good luck its worth the xtra effort to go it is just an amazing island
Dave and Divine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom