Roatan, Honduras – CoCo View Resort, May 14-21, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've had a cancellation on this trip so there's one double room up for grabs! If you're looking for 24/7 shore diving, 4 boat dives a day, lodging over the water, and stress free hammock swinging....send me a PM.

Dee:
We've had a cancellation on this trip so there's one double room up for grabs! If you're looking for 24/7 shore diving, 4 boat dives a day, lodging over the water, and stress free hammock swinging....send me a PM.

Dee,

I can't come along on this trip (Getting married!) But, I'd love it if you'd consider me for your next trip. I become an official Coconut on my next trip!

DriftDiver:
Dee,

I can't come along on this trip (Getting married!) But, I'd love it if you'd consider me for your next trip. I become an official Coconut on my next trip!

Congratulations! Well, get your calendar out and pencil in May, 2006. We're already taking names for that trip. :D If you're serious, send me your name and email and I'll get you on the list so I'll definately remember to contact you.

jepuskar:
Oops..my bad.

Dee says Roatan good place to dive. Jason want good place to dive. Jason go on trip. Jason wait long time now not scare aware others.

Dee mistaken, Jason youthful...Sandy not.

:sofa:

LOL, i might go just for all the humor, as i see in these threads !!
:eyebrow:

I wish i could go, i still may, i have a few over sea's trips planeed this year, but if i don;t sounds like you guy's will have a great time, enjoy yourselves, and come back with the beautiful pictures as you always do Dee !!

It's a non-stop flight on Continental from Houston to Roatan.

This trip is full....thanks everyone!

Dee -

Can you put me down for a email notice for the 2006 trip??

Gotcha on the list! Will probably be late April to the middle of May.

BTW....Capt. Randy has 4 spots available on this years trip, May 14-21. If you know anyone who's interested here at the last minute, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom