Roatan night shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice to see some of your work posted here again. We'll have to invest in gene therapy so you can be cured and be a picture taking addict again :D.

:D Great pics, even through you are having some take-camera-along issues...that shrimp sure has big eyes....thanks for posting :wink:

Hmm........... Doesn't seems to be the Dee, we all know. Not taking your rig, till the 4th dive. Red Alert! You better go see a "Photologist"! :D
Anyway, Great Pics! Thanks for sharing! :wink:

LOL....I'm sure it's a temporary thing.

Monkey....I think not having spent any $$ on my rig in the last year made it easier to leave behind...I didn't have that "I have to justify all the $$ I spent" syndrome this trip.

A Photologist?!? I like that! Maybe I should but I'm sure there are several certified Photologists here on the board who I can enlist for help!

havnmonkey:
Did you do any beach dives? FIBR has their lagoon I can do some night dives in...

Oh yeah....shore dives at CCV are too easy not to! Instead of FI's lagoon, head up the boat channel between CCV and FI on the CCV side. The reef in front of CCV wraps around that channel and you'll see all kinds of stuff. On night dives, look for Red Lipped Batfish in the sand in front of the reef.

Dee:
Thanks....I think since you said the "F" word! :D

Hmmm....Don't know why, someone elsewhere mentioned the same thing. They had minimal PS'ing done, just a little tweaking of the WB and shadows in RAW and an unsharp mask at the end. I shouldn't have zoomed in on the Orange Balls, I can see some blurring along the edges.

Thanks, Everyone
Ah that's what I was thinking....
I saw some shots that a DM took with a Nikonos V and was shocked at how great they were ....

Damn that "F" word, damn it to hell :D:14:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom