Roatan West Bay resort choices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a wonderful stay at The Paradise Oceanic not too long after it opened a few years ago. The location is set back about 30 feet from the beach. The rooms were very comfortable. The roof top pool is really nice as well. They include breakfast in their rates. They have meal plans if you want them but it's not really necessary. West Bay Divers used to be on site but they moved down the beach a bit. There are plenty of dive shops in the area. I loved the dive shop at Las Rocas but you might want something a little closer. With any of the options you're considering, I suggest you make sure to ask about what's included and what's not. For example, Paradise Oceanic includes roundtrip transportation if you are staying a week or more. Other places may send a taxi for you but you are on the hook for it.

Have a great trip and post a trip report!

Back
Top Bottom