Robert “Doc” Adelman aka Roatan Man

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a sad loss to ScubaBoard and the entire diving community. He was very helpful to me among countless others.

Great Guy and was a Great Asset to this community.

Very sad indeed. Going to miss his posts and although I never met him in person, we did engage in a few threads concerning Roatan. Condolences to the family.

Fair winds and following seas... I bet he's having a drink with Doc Radawski at the CoCo View Bar in heaven. I refuse to believe in a heaven that doesn't have that view.

Fair winds and following seas... I bet he's having a drink with Doc Radawski at the CoCo View Bar in heaven. I refuse to believe in a heaven that doesn't have that view.
A monkey Lala?

Sad to hear this. Enjoyed his posts and humor.

I talked to him on the phone about my first trip to Roatan and we talked for more than an hour he seemed to be one of those people that never met a stranger.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom