Rod holder flagpole with 20"x24" dive flag introductory offer - New sponsor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Better pics of base. Sorry for the delay but I was waiting on the new decals.
Configured for large rod holders typical of t-tops and arches.
PICT0002.jpg

Configured for smaller rod holders typical of gunnel mount.
PICT0001.jpg

Rod clamp / clip assembly with stainless steel squeeze clips.
clips.jpg

We added two new products today. A 48" dockside flag pole with a base that fits into a standard 1" flag mounting bracket. We also added an adapter that allows you to take our rod holder mounted flag pole and mount it on a standard 1" flag mounting bracket. You can take your flag off your boat and put it right on your dock or home.
We are giving away a free 3'x5' American flag with the purchase of a 48" Dockside Flag Pole.

PICT0010.jpgadapter2.jpg

Dockside Flag Poles and Accesories

I was hoping to create a new thread for this review but I'm not allowed in this forum.

So I bought this flag because of the thread. The one I was using was showing its age badly and a couple of PMs was all it took to get a new one in my front door.
The actual transaction was a piece of cake. Paypal took care of the money exchange and within 2 days I had a new flag with a very good looking pole/attachments.

General view of the whole thing assembled
photo.jpg

Starting with the attachment points, I like that everything is neatly terminated
top.jpgattach.jpg

The flag itself is double stitched every where, not rocket surgery but I've seen crappy flags out there. The stiffener is also well placed in the grommet, again nothing to carry an all night conversation, but I've seen what it looks like when is done without paying attention, it translates into a short life.
corner.jpgstiffener.jpg

As a boater, the flag and flagpole tends to be way down in the priority list. As long as there is one and it is legal, no one worries about it. Until one day you are really detailing the boat and notice that the wooden pole has developed a full ecosystem, and there is no telling how many diseases are being brewed in there.
Having the fiberglass pole with the base fitting the rod holder, will not only make it visually pleasant but I predict this will last a long time.

Thanks for posting about it here and making it so easy to get. Easy for the price and easy for the lack of drama during the transaction.

I am now running a new sale for Labor Day with a free 3'x5' American flag :42: and will sell the dive flags at $9.99 until I run out of stock. If anyone wants the flagpole/dive flag combo, please email me at sales@boatingflagpoles.com and I will honor it as long as I can.
Thanks again,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom