Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just going by what the website said, but if it's that hard to find 63' then I should have plenty of air/bottom time to look for a while. :D

You will have PLENTY of air!!!!

Being a little technical for you folks, I would have said "K-valve has PLENTY of GAS"

:rofl3:

Tex is just out of touch with the little people. Dives in the middle of the week. No dive report. Kicked out of all the best SB forums (forae?). :)

Tex is just out of touch with the little people. Dives in the middle of the week. No dive report. Kicked out of all the best SB forums (forae?). :)

Then we know he's home, cause he piped up earlier. How long does it take to clean and dry your dive gear? :rofl3:

I will not go into the F'ing transmission troubles I had AGAIN getting to the dive pond!!!!! :(

I went out the Terrell Texas today to the always expensive but nice CSSP.

I think I saw 2 other divers in the water all day....very nice having a pond almost to ones self.

I was trying out my new set of doubles I put together over the past month of bargin shopping...double Al80's. They preformed fine....not my first pick in a set but hay the price was right and I needed a set of non O2 clean twins.

Did 2 1/2 hours of diving over 3 dips. Water was very nice in terms of temp. 72F-63F. Vis was generally 20-25 feet with pockets of 5ft. Tons of fish and even several turtles out and around....one worked really hard a biting thru my gloved finger.

The pond is down about 2 feet according to Robert/owner. I did a bit of reacon for him on dive two for some renovation he is planning.

All in all a great dive day....just a sour car day.

:)

Just for the check in. KE5IRN.
TexDiveGuy, if you feel the need, call me at 6:00am Sat morning. I suspect I will be loading my dive gear. To quote CrazyDuck, "my webbed feet are cracked". If no call, I will be at Murray. If a call, we can negotiate.

KE5IRN Clear.

Just for the check in. KE5IRN.
TexDiveGuy, if you feel the need, call me at 6:00am Sat morning. I suspect I will be loading my dive gear. To quote CrazyDuck, "my webbed feet are cracked". If no call, I will be at Murray. If a call, we can negotiate.

KE5IRN Clear.

Hey richerso...Sat. is full of 'stuffs'....wish I could go up north....that is why I pick Fri. to dive....anyways my car would not make it. :(

Understood. Message recieved.

General announcement: I am going to Murray on Saturday.

Understood. Message recieved.

General announcement: I am going to Murray on Saturday.

Have FUN and be SAFE!!!! Sunscreen!

Back
Top Bottom