Rolock 90 owners - am I missing something?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well in this case two wrongs did indeed make a right.😂 Might as well try your experiment since you have an extra to play with.

Ask them to fix it, send pics of what you have.
Yeah, you're right of course. I did that before I even shared my misery and mirth with you guys. I suppose if they keep closing their eyes and grabbing random glove rings out of a box, eventually they'll get it right.

Yeah, you're right of course. I did that before I even shared my misery and mirth with you guys. I suppose if they keep closing their eyes and grabbing random glove rings out of a box, eventually they'll get it right.
And you’ll have a bucket of spare parts.

Kubi rings don't have this problem, ever...

@rob.mwpropane

Screenshot_20240321_110710_DuckDuckGo.jpg

the ONLY difference between left and right glove ring is the position of the steel pin?
Yes, pin position is reflected about the index dot (other side of the locking lug).

My wife says I have two left feet, and now I'm fully prepared if I grow an extra two right arms.
20240327_094934.jpg

I've got a left glove ring now! I guess the third time is the charm. What this vendor lacked in attention to detail, they made up for in quick replies to customer service issues and making it right eventually!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom