rrrrrr, whuMP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It wasn’t a BIG quake, 3.3r.
Wildcard:
Thats becouse you dont have the special low freq sound gathering yellow head banging thingie.
Wildcard I jes bust out laf. Mahalo, need one kine plenty.
Come to think of it, I was wearing my snorkel. I live above the Tsunami threat but you know I do like that head banging thingy for just in case.
Maybe I should wear at work too. I see better to drive with glasses and they don’t fit under my mask so I haven’t been. Someone may think I was in distress with MOF and sic the scuba police on me and get ticketed for Cry Wolf and I've already got that big DIR(rong) offence with my light...
But we got 6 minutes to get to higher ground if Loi’hi lets loose. (The Loi’hi Tsunami Emergency Plan is no group collection point, no head count, no building clear, no orderly evacuation, just save yourself.) Heck, next Safety Meeting I’ll suggest everyone be issued a snorkel, they could just clip it onto a headband and avoid MOF tickets. Wow, thanks for the inspiration Brian! I’m sure that will be readily accepted, I’ll be a hero and get Employee of the Quarter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom