Salty Scuba Girl in Arizona,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
My young Cousinette has got a cool project

IMG_9880.jpeg
IMG_9878.jpeg

Here’s the website:

IMG_9881.jpeg

Very nice! I participated in a cleanup dive event on the Salt River once. The slope leading down to the 20-foot depth area was pretty much paved with aluminum cans. We hauled out at least 20 garbage bags of debris (including a folding canoe that must've folded mid-paddle), but lots of junk remained after the event finished.

Reactions: Doc
Spring and at it!

#saltyscubasquad

Sneak peak of the website photo.

I am so blessed to call these guys my friends and fellow board members.

2023 was the maiden voyage for our non-profit. We pulled 7,317 pounds of trash out of Arizona waterways last year! We are aiming to spread awareness on the impact of waste in our waterways and continue our efforts to preserve and restore nature.

For more information on our non-profit and the work we do, visit our FB page Salty Scuba Chick and Salty Scuba Squad or our website www.SaltyScubaSquad.org and feel free to reach out if you’d like to participate in our efforts.

Mahalo🤙🏻

IMG_0467.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom