Same Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mddolson once bubbled...
In the USA the question is:

Is that real beer? LOL

Mike D

No joke, what many people pass off as beer is amazing. You will NEVER find a bud light in my fridge. That joke about sex and canoe and american beer is not too far from the truth.

We just have to put up with it until every diver is a vetran of the board then we won't have the same questions over and over agian

I'm thinking of peeing in bottles and marketing it as a new light beer. What do you think? :D =-) :D

I to have asked questions i'm sure have been asked before. But as new technology comes out people are going to want to now if its good or bad and who has tried it. So no matter what diving skills you have questions will continue to be repeated. Besides what else are we going to talk about.

agree to become assimilated, we could reduce this board to a list of FAQs.

As long as everyone has read the Fundy's book we'd all be on the same page and wouldn't need to ask any further questions.

:lol: :wallpeek: :spank: :poking:

Thinly veiling the same tired questions in a poll. Too funny.

For the first couple of months on this board, I found myself asking the same dumb questions all the time...then I got a little more proficient with the search features.

I still ask a ton of dumb questions, but usually only after I've exhausted searching the threads for the responses / answers. Tere are a lot of really smart people, and the core group is amazingly well informed and usually pretty gracious.

Searching the threads also uncovers the alarming number of people that no longer post...wow. You can see personalities develop and people change over time...the searches are my fav feature of the board.

Well, that and emergence of people that have been lurking in the shadows...I love to see that.

Often, I find the dumb question is answered, but many, many more are raised.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom