San Clemente / Farnsworth / Catalina Charter with CIDA - 4th of July Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having it all capped off with charter-provided BBQ (including veggie burgers) and champagne, then watching the fireworks over Avalon was the perfect coda to an amazing trip.
:shocked2: No firework pics or video....Christopher, you're slipping in your video/photo duties for those not fortunate to be there with you!! :no:

I *did* shoot some video of the fireworks (in HD even), just never bothered to work it in to anything I wanted to post.

Taking pictures of fireworks (which requires longer exposures) from a rocking boat makes for rather blurry photos. :)

I *did* shoot some video of the fireworks (in HD even), just never bothered to work it in to anything I wanted to post.

Taking pictures of fireworks (which requires longer exposures) from a rocking boat makes for rather blurry photos. :)

Yeah, Stephen has a few....they're really funny because you can see the boat rocking when the exposure is long enough to capture what one normally sees when they think of fireworks....or single bright lights in the sky (like stars) that don't look like fireworks :wink:

This was one that turned out decent given the rocking boat:

NKP_0596.jpg

Back
Top Bottom